Bubu_The_House_Cat introduction
Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BubuTheHouseCat 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNYC

Posted 21 Jan 2017 - 06:46 PM

Hello Everyone.

I’m Marty aka Bubu The House Cat from Toronto. I moved here to take part in one of the best and last remaining true underground house music capitals in the world. Toronto took a dive into hip-hop clubs and the techno and house scene almost disappeared after The Guvernment closed down. Now only a few place’s still keep it real with that underground sound. Comfort Zone, Bassline Music Bar and Nocturne. I want to meet my fellow beat junkies. I want to get to know and groove with my people. Learn tips and tricks, and get deep with that underground sound on the decks. That trance like mixing zone when magic happens out of the love for the music.

I made these two mixes after my Bubu died on Christmas morning. He would always vibe with me. He would sometimes get all sprung and bounce out my music rooms when the volume was to load. Nevertheless I miss him still. He was Bubu and he was a house cat.

https://soundcloud.c...u-the-house-cat

I made two mixes on his soundcloud profile. I was drinking and crying and smoking while mixing these. At times my flow and levels are outright wack, but I did hit it right a few times and that’s what counts.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users